Self empathy in theory and practice
Time & place
About the event
When we can choose where we put our attention, we can also more easily focus on what helps us live in line with our values. Our level of self-connection affects how we relate to others. This course is about how we relate to ourselves, knowing that it spills over to how we relate to others.
Content of the course:
· Our inner terrain, how we can describe it and get to know it.
· Train your attention so you can focus it on things that help you
· How access to our impulse control helps us conquer new areas of our interior.
· How awareness of emotions and needs illuminates our insides
· Getting to know the inside: thoughts, emotions, needs, will and dreams
· How we develop the ability to distinguish between cultural programming and ourselves.
· How we can grow the ability to meet needs over time
· How we can hear ourselves.
· To distinguish between what others, say and how we react to it.
· Learning from our mistakes without hating yourself.
Kay Rung has taught NVC for 20+ years in Sweden and internationally. He is particularly interested in converting good theories into practical use. His style is to mix humor and depth.
Times: (day 1 & 2)
09:00 - 10:00 Introduction to the course, content and set-up
10:00 - 10:30 Morning break (time for coffee and self-reflection)
10:30 - 12:00 Theory & practice.
12:00 - 13:00 Lunch break
13:00 - 14:30 Theory & practice.
14:30 - 15:00 Afternoon break (time for coffee and self-reflection)
15:00 - 17:00 Theory & practice.
How it's done?
The course is completely remote via ZOOM (You need access to a browser or smartphone, headphones, paper and pen.
Talks, exercises and questions in whole group, reflection and exercises in smaller groups (breakout groups)
You need to have a quiet environment around you in order to focus on the course and have room for self-reflection during the course days.
You can choose a ticket that includes a recording of the course, this makes it possible for you to take the course again or if you can´t be present during the whole time.
You can cancel up to 7 days before the course. Refunds will be made to your credit card.
If you cancel 7 days or closer to the course start you will be charged 100%. You will receive recordings of the course.
If the we (Friare Liv) cancel the course, you will be refunded 100%.
- Training including recording€240€2400€0